Ready, set, stage! This checklist will take you through every step of the way.
1. Plan Ahead
- Walk through each room and criticize the home from a buyer's perspective.
- Ask a few local real estate professionals for their advice.
- Consider getting a professional home inspection to see if any repairs are needed.
- Hire a contractor to handle any major projects.
- Consider getting an appraisal to find out your current market value.
- Hold a yard sale. Sell, donate or trash anything you don't need.