April 25-27, 2014
The 2014 Annapolis Spring Sailboat Show opens April 25th and runs through April 27th celebrating the end of winter and marks the opening of the sailing year.
The third annual in-water springtime show will feature more than 80 new and previously-owned sailboats of all types and sizes and will include catamarans, mono hulls, racing boats, inflatables, and day sailors.
Set in the charming and historic seaport of Annapolis, the 2014 Spring Sailboat Show is the first opportunity of the year for experienced and novice sailors to shop for the latest in equipment, electronics, clothing and boating accessories at the 100+ on-land nautical exhibits and on-site pro surf shops.
Highlights: 2014 Spring Sailboat Show:
- Foulest Foulies Contest, Friday-April 25, sponsored by Spinsheet. Winner will receive a new set of foul weather gear, courtesy of Helly Hansen and Fawcett
- Surfset exercise classes and stand-up paddleboard demos by Mantra Fit
- Networking party on Friday evening for attendees and exhibitors
- Tour 80 new and brokerage sailboats on display including catamarans, mono hulls, racing boats, inflatables, and day sailors
- Shopping at 100+ on-land nautical exhibits and on-site pro surf shops